Last weekend, Jon and I took the kids to try out strollers. We tried everything at two baby stores, almost bought one, then decided against it because of bad reviews online. We came home empty handed. Yesterday, after finding something interesting online, I went to another babies r us to check out their selection...and there it was:
The baby jogger city mini double...aka...the best double stroller in the universe...aka...worth every penny...aka double stroller from heaven.
This thing had everything I wanted:
- it's compact, but not cheap
- it has great reviews
- it has sturdy and larger wheels
- both seats recline all the way back
- front wheels lock for exercising and all terrain (yanno, for all the mountain climbing I do)
- the turning radius is insane
- it feels like I'm pushing nothing...ironically it's WAY easier to maneuver than my Greco single stroller.
Anyway, it's amazing. Today I tried it out and loved it. Judah loved it. Liv loved it. Most importantly, it made my trip today considerably easy. Just one stroller full of kids to keep my eye on instead of one in the stroller and the other lagging behind. I almost felt babyless! Hahaha! I felt for the other mommies...one in the single stroller, dragging the other in hand behind her. Poor thing, if only she knew all the freedoms that come with double strolling.
So if you are in the market for a double stroller, save yourself the headache of researching and just get this one. It may be a bit more expensive, but if you use strollers as often as I do, it's worth every penny.