My photo
I love Jesus Christ and devote my life to following Him. I'm madly in love with my husband jon. I'm the mother of the most perfect babies in the world. I'm a Senior Sales Associate at my beloved Anthropologie. I'm a reader, thinker, lover, believer and traveler. I'd trade in the chicago skyline for the pacific coast any day. i love a good vino. i love my books. i'm creative as creativity goes but always wanted to be a painter. i prefer letter writing over emailing. And I always try to be a kinder person.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Surrender...

I'm convinced...when they did my c-section with Judah they MUST have done a lobotomy too. I HAVE COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND!

Ever since the birth of my perfect child, I can't remember anything. I forget the stupidest things constantly...at home, at work, everywhere. This is a major problem for me and my compulsive organization. I'm the kind of person who can rely on my compulsiveness. If something works for me, I don't change it, so I can trust that the things I do get done a certain way...until now. Normally I keep a mental checklist of to dos....emails to write, calls to make, purchases to put in the check book...but as of late, I'm lucky if I can remember the point I was getting at.

My hormones are out to get me. Nursing keeps me just as air-headed as pregnancy did. I don't even remember how I planned on finishing this post...

Here's to surrendering to my brainlessness. Don't take it personally if I forget your name when I see you next...

No comments: