My photo
I love Jesus Christ and devote my life to following Him. I'm madly in love with my husband jon. I'm the mother of the most perfect babies in the world. I'm a Senior Sales Associate at my beloved Anthropologie. I'm a reader, thinker, lover, believer and traveler. I'd trade in the chicago skyline for the pacific coast any day. i love a good vino. i love my books. i'm creative as creativity goes but always wanted to be a painter. i prefer letter writing over emailing. And I always try to be a kinder person.

Friday, August 15, 2008

being grateful

Recently a dear friend posted this link on her blog. Its to another blog written by a man with an AMAZING story. I find it fitting to post on my blog. Take a moment to read this...

be well, 
lindsey

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Yes....being grateful indeed!

I was hesitate to post that link because I thought it might be too much of a downer but really, what is more beautiful then the love that they share. I'm glad you posted their story. It's so sad but yet so inspiring. That little girl is soooo loved.