My photo
I love Jesus Christ and devote my life to following Him. I'm madly in love with my husband jon. I'm the mother of the most perfect babies in the world. I'm a Senior Sales Associate at my beloved Anthropologie. I'm a reader, thinker, lover, believer and traveler. I'd trade in the chicago skyline for the pacific coast any day. i love a good vino. i love my books. i'm creative as creativity goes but always wanted to be a painter. i prefer letter writing over emailing. And I always try to be a kinder person.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday My Great Love





Today, October 12th, it's my husband's birthday. In honor of his day, I thought I'd share with the world what I know of my love of over ten years:

1. He is an amazing husband. He's a leader, a comforter, he's loyal, compassionate and always loving to me. He is my partner in every sense of the word. He is my sweetest love...and every day we love each other more. I never though our love could get bigger, but it has.

2. He is an unbelievable father. Our kids fill with joy at the sight of him. He lays on the floor every day after work just so they can crawl all over him and laugh as he tickles and cuddles them. He teaches them the way of the Lord. He teaches them patience, respect, honor and love.

3. He loves his family. I'm not just talking about the four of us. He loves his mom and dad. He loves his mom and dad in-law. He loves his grandparents and still talks about his grandparents who passed many years ago. He loves his aunts and uncles and his cousins (both biological and inlaw alike). He loves being an uncle to his 7 nieces and 1 nephew. He loves his entire family unconditionally...and always wants to be around them.

4. He loves his friends like he loves his family. He is a devoted, loyal and caring friend. He is the guy you want next to you in all situations and I thank God for his "brothers"...who have very much stepped into the roll of siblings when he had none.

5. He works hard. There are men who provide for their families, but I believe there are few who do it with as much passion and focus as my husband. He works hard for us...he's smart, he's an artist and he's always grateful for the work he is given.

6. He loves the Lord. This above all things. My husband is the most Godly man I've ever met. There is never a question about whether or not Jon Lindstrom puts the Lord above all things. Those that know him closely know this well...and as for me, there is no earthly place I feel safer than under the guidance, comfort and protection of my husband. All because I know his heart belongs to Jesus.

My husband is the greatest man I know. I love him beyond what I could imagine and I praise God for bringing him into my life. Everyone should be so lucky to find such partnership. Jonathan, I love you. I love you so much. Happy 32nd Birthday <3

Always yours,

Lindsey

No comments: