My photo
I love Jesus Christ and devote my life to following Him. I'm madly in love with my husband jon. I'm the mother of the most perfect babies in the world. I'm a Senior Sales Associate at my beloved Anthropologie. I'm a reader, thinker, lover, believer and traveler. I'd trade in the chicago skyline for the pacific coast any day. i love a good vino. i love my books. i'm creative as creativity goes but always wanted to be a painter. i prefer letter writing over emailing. And I always try to be a kinder person.

Friday, May 15, 2009

I know...I know





It's been ages since I've blogged. I know, I know. But over the past few months I've learned a lot about being a mom...becoming a mom, despite the fact that I've been one for over two years now. I'm also having a bit of an age crisis. Yeah yeah, laugh all you want...I'll only be 27 this year...but me having my age crisis in no way negates the importance of YOUR age crisis...haha.

I'm excited to write about it, now I just need to find the time to write about it. Maybe this weekend sometime.

I promise it will be soon. Until then, be well dear friends.



No comments: