My photo
I love Jesus Christ and devote my life to following Him. I'm madly in love with my husband jon. I'm the mother of the most perfect babies in the world. I'm a Senior Sales Associate at my beloved Anthropologie. I'm a reader, thinker, lover, believer and traveler. I'd trade in the chicago skyline for the pacific coast any day. i love a good vino. i love my books. i'm creative as creativity goes but always wanted to be a painter. i prefer letter writing over emailing. And I always try to be a kinder person.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Before and After

I got this from another blog I love to read. How is a woman suppose to feel good about herself when the world feeds her impossibilities?

BEFORE AND AFTER

Faith Hill is probably in her 40's...and this magazine took her 40 something head, erased the wrinkles and put it on top of an 18 year old's body. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could make photoshop illegal? Haha!

No comments: