My photo
I love Jesus Christ and devote my life to following Him. I'm madly in love with my husband jon. I'm the mother of the most perfect babies in the world. I'm a Senior Sales Associate at my beloved Anthropologie. I'm a reader, thinker, lover, believer and traveler. I'd trade in the chicago skyline for the pacific coast any day. i love a good vino. i love my books. i'm creative as creativity goes but always wanted to be a painter. i prefer letter writing over emailing. And I always try to be a kinder person.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Marriage.





Marriage. The roots are deep. The covenant is solid. The love is sweet. Life is hard. And God is good.
- John Piper

I love my husband. He's my best friend. He's my heart, my love, my patience, my protector. He's my nurturer, my comforter, my reminder of God's infinite blessings. He is my forever.

I love John Piper's quote because every word is truth. With every year, I love him more...regardless of what's hard. God has blessed me with this marriage, with this man, and I'm forever indebted for these undeserved gifts He's given me.

I love you Jonathan <3

To the moon and back ;-)

No comments: